How to find us
The Imperial Homes Stadium
- Using the Motorway M27, exit at Junction 8 (marked Soton East, Hamble A3024).
- Get into the left hand lane for the B3397 to Hamble.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit towards Hamble, go past Tescos (get in right hand land, left hand lane is to Tesco's only).
- Go straight across roundabout and then straight across the following one.
- Then turn right at the sign marked for Woolston A3025.
- This takes you onto Portsmouth Road, go past the Plough Pub on your left and after quarter of a mile, turn right into Sholing FC (opposite layby)
- Entrance road is Single Track. Please drive carefully & slowly and be aware of pedestrians & speed bumps
- Tarmac car park is for officials & players, with two disabled parking bays near to turnstile entrance
- Access to grass car park is through tarmac car park, then turn left at the bottom into the field
- To ensure access for Emergency vehicles, please do not park where traffic cones are or in front of gates
Coaches : Do Not enter the ground (the road isn't wide enough) please park in the layby opposite the main entrance.
No dogs (apart from Assistance Dogs) are allowed on the premises or in the ground, as per VT Sports Group rules
Nearest Train Station : Sholing, 1.3 miles from the ground (30 minute walk)
Bus Route : First Buses Numbers X4 & X5 stop outside the ground. For the buses that stop on Botley Road, it's a quarter of a mile walk to the ground from there